If you or a member of your family has suffered severe personal injury or clinical negligence you may qualify for support through the Frenkel Topping Charitable Foundation and we’d love to help you become a beneficiary.
You are eligible to apply for support if:
- You or a member of your family has suffered a severe personal injury, clinical negligence, illness, or severe medical condition as a result of injury, illness or medical negligence
- You are a charity acting on behalf of families or individuals who have suffered severe personal injury, clinical negligence, illness or sever medical condition as a result of injury, illness or medical negligence
- You are a school or organisation that works with individuals as above
The Charitable Foundation will consider requests for funding towards:
- Equipment or mobility aids for individuals or schools/organisations supporting those who have suffered a severe personal injury, clinical negligence, illness, or sever medical condition as a result of injury, illness or medical negligence
- Therapies (physio/speech, etc)
- Medical costs
- Respite days / breaks (for individuals and their families)
- Counselling for the individual or their family who are suffering from mental health issues following severe personal injury, clinical negligence, or illness
- Group events for schools or organisations supporting those who have severe medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or medical negligence
We are unable to consider applications if:
- The individual is eligible for any compensation award
- The individual is financially able to support themselves, or their families are able to financially support them
- The individual is eligible for getting what they are asking for from the NHS (unless the NHS service or product is deemed to be unsuitable for the individual’s requirements).
The trust prefers to donate funds within the UK, however any requests for funding outside the UK will be at the discretion of the Trustees as long as it meets the above criteria.
If you or someone you care for meets the eligibility criteria, please complete one of the below application forms to apply for a grant through the Charitable Foundation.
Please complete the Individual application form if you are hoping to support just one individual and/or their family.
If you are applying for funding to support a project with multiple beneficiaries, such as a group event or charity scheme, please complete a Project application form.